Entering thirties means experiencing first signs of aging, which can be both socially as well as psychologically challenging for women worldwide. Getting rid of wrinkles is, therefore, on every lady’s agenda in her middle age.
Indeed, aging skin is inevitable but some products, many in your kitchen and fridge, can help you look and feel younger with visibly lesser wrinkles. Many products, like Vitamin C Serum by Pure, which work as powerful antioxidant and moisturizer, helping your skin to look smoother and younger can work wonders (to know more and avail our member-only benefits, join our inner circle).
To ensure radiant and youthful look and reduce wrinkles, follow these steps:
- Avoid the Sun: Sure, Vitamin D is necessary but direct exposure to sun means increased wrinkles and dark spots. If you must go out in sun, either cover your bare parts with a cloth or apply high SPF sunscreen.
- No Smoking: Cigarette smoking is one of the major reasons of skin aging. It results in loss of skin’s elasticity and vigor, making it look lifeless and dull.
- Have Enough Sleep: When a person doesn’t have enough sleep, body releases cortisol, a hormone responsible for breaking down skin cells. Thus, get enough sleep and you will feel and look fresher and livelier. Also, sleep on your back as sleeping at one side can increase the chances of wrinkles on cheeks and chin.
- Healthy Diet: Diet plays an important role in enhancing skin’s look. To reduce wrinkles, pay great attention to the healthy diet. Eat more fish, especially salmon. It is the source of essential fatty acids (Omega 3) which nourish skin and maintain its suppleness. Eat soy as it can heal photo aging damage caused by sun. Cocoa is also good for improving circulation to skin cells and making skin look smoother. Overall, have more quantities of fruits and vegetables for younger and radiant look.
- Daily Skin care: Your daily skin-care regimen must include washing face with a mild face-wash or cleanser. Do not over-wash your face as it will rip it off essential natural oils. Also, moisturize your face regularly, especially before sleeping.
- Consider Topical Treatments: Many over-the-counter products can work wonders in reducing fine lines and creases from your skin. These come fortified with Alpha-hydroxyl Acids (AHAs), Retinoid, Vitamin C, and Idebenone. These reduce wrinkles, while repairing sun damage, stimulating collagen production, correcting pigmentation, reducing dryness, and retaining moisture in skin.
- Medical Treatments: If wrinkles and really bothering you, you can also consider medical/ spa treatments. These have become extremely popular these days, especially among celebrities to achieve youthful look. These include Botox, wrinkle fillers, laser/ light resurfacing, chemical peels, and dermabrasion.
Removing or reducing wrinkles through medical treatments means paying a heavy price and also, facing a lot of side-effects in the long run. Thus, it is recommended to consult a specialist before undergoing any of these and get these done only by a certified doctor. To know more about safe and economical topical treatment to get rid of wrinkles, join us on our Facebook page.